Friday, June 22, 2012

I get distracted so easily...

So... y'know what's entertaining? looking at the stats for this blog... Apparently this blog has been viewed from Thailand... wow!!! I had no idea! ... ? And once again I'm derailed... where was I going with this post again? Aw man, I think we're lost... ;)

I finally branched out & tried something new at the Boiler Room today: a mango-raspberry Italian Soda--it's rather tasty! :) I may have thrown off the barista though, oops... ;D

I'm also going to try out a church today--it's called "The Rock" & it meets on Friday nights. I'll let ya know later how it goes...

Aaaah, scatterbrainedness... I swear I was sane once upon a time...

Ah well, my apologies you poor readers. It's an extremely short post today. I'm off to finish my Italian Soda & go find this church type thingummy... I want to get there early (for parking) and need to leave myself extra time to get there (for getting lost). So ... yeah... toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment