Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fundraisers!

Last night was the fundraiser for the coming show by Green T Production's coming show: The Hobbit. It was so much fun! There was a silent auction, a variety show, a demonstration, food, fun, and people of all sorts! :) The silent auction was cool, there were artist-created fans donated to help raise moneys for the cause & I donated two. Here's pictures!

 Yay pictures! I meant to take pictures of the other fans as well but got completely distracted... So now I get to look all egocentric... :S "You only get to see mine! That's all that's important! So there!!" That's totally what I was thinking... *sarcasm*

Now I'm left wondering what else to write about. I keep getting distracted by how cold it is in here--there's a breeze blowing indoors! What's going on?! Aw snap, I just finished my drink, here's hoping they don't kick me out... lol...

Anyhoo, I was bending my mind towards trying to write something worth reading, that's right... My mind just seems filled with so many mundane happenings right now. "Fruit's on sale at rainbow." "I need to get that tail-light on the car fixed." "Why is it so cold in here?!?!" "Hmmm, dinners, what will it be?" "Budgeting, mer." "Unpacking, more mer." "Book! I'm reading one! Yay!" "I should call Mum..."

I think you get the idea. It's really rather amazing sometimes that I can even write a complete sentence without wandering off into lala land...

But, unfortunately, today does not seem to be one of those amazing times. So I shall leave you with this thought and go do something more suited to the attitude of the day... something like unpacking... ;)

If sleep is a shade of death, and the dreams we dream in sleep are but a shade of those we'll dream in death--yet waking from mere sleep is such a difference, what will it look like when in the resurrection we awake from death itself and wake to truly live, and no more to dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment