Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Twice in one day! What's going on?!

Aaaah!

Hehehe... So I thought maybe if I post this I'd be more likely to actually follow through with it. You all have to hold me to this tomorrow list thingummy, 'kay? :)

Let's see... when to start the day...

We'll say 8am. Not too drastic, but plenty early enough. So I'll awake at 8, give myself 2 hours in which I am going to go through the arduous process of becoming a human being, then get into the real work of the day.

What have I got so far...
8am--wake up
8-10--transform into human being

The work of the day is mainly concerned with my room & assisting it in a metamorphasis from disaster incarnate to a clean living space with sealed windows & the ability to use a space heater. (Nothing like a lack of heat to motivate, yeah?) So how long does that last... I'll give it until 3pm.

8am--wake up
8-10--humanize self
10am-3pm (w/ 1hour lunch break)--cleaning

Then I need some solid interwebs time, so we'll say an hour for that...

8am--arise! Thou sluggard!
8-10--It's alive! I think... well, it's getting there.
10am-3pm (d'you think they know about second breakfasts?)--Scour the uncharted territories
3-4--Wifi time at the local of my choosing on the whim to be found then

Then there's actual scheduled stuff that happens, helping at church w/ dinner, getting ready for the show, rehearsal... Oh! I almost forgot, I have to find the Allerton House somewhere in there... Better allot an hour for that, I have a tendency to get lost easily...

8am--pry myself out of my coffin...
8-10--...with the assistance of coffee...
10am-2pm--do battle with mine enemies the riffraff of mine territories
2-3--locate Allerton House, go!
3-4--interwebs hunting!
4-6--help w/ church dinner
6-6:45--make ready for the evening's antics
6:45-7--in transit to the anticsness
7-9--Making a scene... or an act... or two. Yeah rehearsal!
9-10:30ish--familia ness
10:30-whenever--writing! :)

Of course, the last two might not happen, depending on if I find anything else to occupy my time with. But that's likely what will happen.

Maybe with a little self-imposed structure I'll actually be able to accomplish something tomorrow. I'll let you know then, regardless of the actual results!

... Of course, I'm kind of hoping they'll be good ones... :) I do get irritated when I don't get anything done.

"Not all who wander are lost" ~J.R.R. Tolkien.... .....................120 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment