Friday, November 5, 2010

Sad Day :(

Alas! My poor Liffey Fairfarren (my car) had to be taken to the car doctors this morning. Note: she had to be taken, as in not driven, but towed. Her left front tire started screaming at me, so Dad & I took her in today & anxiously await the diagnosis & treatment on Monday.

Okay, so I'm a little attached to my vehicle, deal with it.

Then there's the yard-sale... oh boy. I love my family, I really really do. Honest! But sometimes... ah well. 

It's turning into one of those weekends. Sometimes I wish...

Half finished sentences, half whispered dreams,
Barely daring to finish the thought.
Some tiny part of me sometimes seems
Terrified of not being caught.

A song has been running through my head lately that seems rather apt for the feeling at hand, & I'd like to share some lyrics:

"If you're going through hell,
Keep on going, don't slow down
If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

If you're going through hell
Keep on moving, face that fire
Walk right through it
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there."
~Rodney Atkins, "If You're Going Through Hell"

So yeah. That's where today is for now. Hasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment