Monday, April 8, 2013

Post 100!!! Whoohoo!!! :D

Yay! This means I'm a real blogger now, right? ... maybe? What does that mean again? :S

#2 Things I Love About My Husband.
                 He thinks it's cute when I fart. That's true love right there folks, my guy thinks I'm cute when I fart. Even I don't think that about myself! But when I let one rip that he can hear from the other room he laughs and runs in to kiss me and tell me how adorable he thinks I am. And I love him for it--it's weird, but he builds my confidence and my trust in both myself as an individual and in our relationship by his delight in such a thing as my farts.
                 And yes, I think he's adorable when he farts too. As long as he's not giving me a Dutch Oven with them anyway... :P

I would love to give an update on life, but I only have a brief time left before writing-time expires. In choosing between personal anecdotes & continuing that story I started, Story won out. I don't know about you all, but I wanna find out what happens!

...Oh no, you weren't under the impression that I know what's going on in this story, were you? Psh, yeah right! ;)

~*~

The Man chuckled to himself as he swarmed back up the way he had come. Upon reaching the roof he turned to offer his assistance to the Woman. He frowned when she hesitated.

"Come on, our ride will be here soon and we need to be ready!"

"But T'fen, they've still got all my stuff!"

"We'll get you some shiny new stuff later. Now come ON!"

The Woman flashed him a grin and bounded up the rope, surprising T'fen into almost falling back into the cell. Upon reaching the rooftop she stood and stretched, then rubbed her wrists and gazed around.

"Where's this 'ride' we're s'posed to be escaping on?"

T'fen smiled and pointed. "Yonder."

"Where the fire is? So much for stealth."

"We're not gonna need stealth to get out of here. And our ride isn't at the fire, it's above it."

The Woman's eyes grew large as she saw what was hovering above a now blazing building.

"How're we s'posed to ride a phoenix?"

No comments:

Post a Comment