Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Stumbled on it, Hm? Bah.

So today's is going to be kind of short, because my battery is running out... :P

Remember how I said I was becoming Yankified? No worries, after last night & today I realize that I am thoroughly entrenched in my love of warm weather, and am very cold-blooded (not to be confused with cold-hearted, I hope). I like my jackets, but need them after a very small plummet in the temperature. And I'm going north for a time--why? Because I'm crazy... oh yeah.

In other news, auditions tonight! For the community theatre, and I have no idea what to wear. I know this seems small & petty, but I don't have to worry about prepping a monologue, and haven't had the opportunity to read the script, so what else am I going to worry about? I have no idea if people here dress professionally for auditions--but I have the sneaking suspicion that they don't, since I got laughed at for asking if they would want a monologue... & I dislike showing up overdressed for anything...

I think I'll compromise: nice jeans (aka, no holes in them), and a nice top. And shoes! Musn't forget the shoes! :D

Wow, that was a lot about clothes. I'm sorry, I can't help it, I'm an actor! I have to worry about my image, I'm selling myself! (And not like that, get your mind out of the gutter you dirty people...)

Maybe I'll be able to stop by and write more after auditions. I'll have to see how late they run. I won't know the results tonight, of course, there's a second round on Thursday. But it'll be interesting being in auditions again... I confess, I loved treading the boards before I knew anything else about theatre...

Kind of shallow, but this is where my mind is at the moment. Maybe I'll be deeper later, or tomorrow... In the meantime, make the most of what you've got, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment