Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Decisions!! Woot!!!

So, yeah... I came across a huge decision on Sunday that I thought I would need to have made by Monday afternoon... Thankfully I didn't, but it was pretty frightening there for a bit. Many tears were shed & much stress endured.

I didn't realize it, but I only actually need 11.5 more credit hours to graduate. Considering I have to take 12 to be considered a "full-time student", this really meant I could potentially graduate a whole semester ahead of schedule. Good thing? Not so good thing? I don't know yet... I've been weighing my options, and so far come to the conclusion that--I don't know.

Happily, my adviser & I were able to work out a temporary solution that gives me a bit more time to pray and think about this. I'm registered for classes next fall & will be taking all the classes I need to graduate this December. However, I have not yet turned in my application for graduation--which is right now filled out as though I would be taking all electives in the Spring. I can keep the application, and change how it's filled out if need be, and turn it in when I make a decision.


What will that decision be though? I think I want to stay for that extra semester... but really it all boils down to this: what does God want me to do? That's really what my life is about anyway, if He wills it, I want to do it--whatever that may be. But He has not yet chosen to make me aware of this bit of the plan.

So for now, I wait, and pray. More to come on this later, I'm sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment