Friday, November 1, 2013

November 1

I have to write here, otherwise my productivity is nil.
It's disturbing sometimes, how directly my will to do stuff relates to the amount I've written. I've been known to accomplish more in 2 hours after writing than I did the entire week prior--scary stuff, really.

Today is the first day of NaNoWriMo! Let the novelling begin! Guess what my wordcount is!

0

No, I didn't stay up until midnight last night to start. I may have started dragging around 9:30, and finally called it quits around 11. But I still have half a day in which to accomplish the 1,667 words allotted for today... plenty of time! :)

I'll let you know if I make it...

In the meantime, if you would like to join me on this venture, head on over to nanowrimo.org and sign up! It's always more fun to do stuff like this with a group of fellow crazies to support you, and they have cool prompts, procrastinator-enablers, and cheerleading going on. You should join us! :)

Now the question becomes: is it possible to write a novel & direct a show in 30 days?
I don't know, but I intend to find out.

Then I'll write a musical about it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment