Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weddings...

I think I can take the cake as the LEAST organized bride ever...

Yeah, it happened over a week ago & I'm getting around to writing about it now, get over it! :P

Pictures aren't quite in yet, the photographer is in the editing phase, but she does have a few that she's posted on the Book of Faces, and I would love to share some with you here. The watermark is included, because I have no problem doing some free advertising for her--she's that good!




Isn't that cool? ;)

Bah, nearing the end of the workday & about to go home... I get to go home to a husband now--no lie, I'm super excited about that. :D Suddenly life seems happier!

But as I was saying, the lovely blog post I was actually planning is not going to happen today. Alas. Perhaps tomorrow? Who knows... maybe the Docter ;) But enough rambling.

See you tomorrow, you lovely lovely people!

No comments:

Post a Comment