Wednesday, June 15, 2011

To Get What You've Never Had, You Must Do What You've Never Done

GAH!!!

I hate waiting for emails... especially ones that mean I may or may not be in a show and maybe have some semblance of a foggy plan for some small number of months...

Okay, I'll be honest: I couldn't really care less about having a plan, I just really really want to be this show...

Fiddlesticks.

Every time I've received an email today I've (apparently) made a very disappointed noise, because Aunt Tammy told me that I had to quit making those noises every time I get an email. My phone keeps getting me very excited, it makes a delightfully happy sound whenever an email comes in, but I've got it linked to two accounts: business & personal. So far I've gotten loads of emails from two different churches, but

NONE ABOUT THAT SHOW!

I feel a little strongly about this... as you might have guessed...

Kay, i'm gonna go pace the floors a little more...

Make sure to feed your shadows!

1 comment:

  1. Minneapolis!!! How exciting. Well, I hope it's exciting. You can tell me if it's not. So you are the SM for MacBeth?! Okay. Good deal. Tell us about the company!
    In His Grip and Grace
    RTY

    ReplyDelete