Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Are you ready?

I love reading.

No, wrong word. I don't love reading. I read. I read like I breathe, like I eat. Reading satisfies an innate hunger--it is an automatic function that almost cannot be helped. My eyes see words and my mind automatically processes them and attempts to discern their meaning.

One of the things I read today was this. And it was beautiful, and inspiring, and reminded me of several such things I've read before, and made me want to do similar posts.

I just wanted to forewarn you about what may be coming... It won't all be about writing... but, well...

Let's just say, I accidentally asked for a mocha with 3 shots of espresso this morning--I had no idea they usually put 2 in them already!! I just walked up to the counter feeling like the walking dead I stayed up too late last night to watch (see what I did there? it's a show...), and now I feel a little more jittery than anticipated...

Hence the stream-of-I-forgot-how-to-spell-that-word... what was I talking about?

Hey, new blogpost ideas! Yay!!!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment